The 6301-series have been on the market since 1982 as the standard active monitor speaker in the broadcast and production facilities and now we have re-design the speakers with the latest D-class power amplifier and new driver unit featuring energy saving “auto stand-by” function. The electrically balanced version used to be offered only in North America, but now worldwide.
- 20W D-class power amplifier for higher output level and less power consumption with no heat sink
- Dedicated 4-inch full range driver for clear audio reproduction
- Traditional rugged enclosure of aluminum die-cast with the physically identical height and width to the current B-series
- Flat panel design to avoid inadvertent power-off or level change
- Auto Stand-by mode (compliant to ErP directive) for energy saving
- Detachable IEC type power inlet with multi-voltage power handling
- Newly designed mounting bracket (EB-6301) for wall mounting with variable angle adjustments