The new RPmk3 series headphones are successors to the reputed RPmk2 series that have been used as reliable monitor headphones in many professional recording studios for more than 30 years including from the start of the T-series. The driver unit incorporating the key Fostex proprietary Regular Phase (RP) Technology diaphragm has been refined to achieve sharper audio reproduction for more accurate monitoring. The housing, ear pads and head pad have also been re-designed to derive the maximum performance of the RP driver.
- Refined Fostex proprietary regular phase (RP) diaphragm driver using copper foil etched polyimide film and powerful neodymium magnet
- Maximum input level of 3000mW to comply with various professional uses
- Semi-open for “Flat and Clear” sound
- Newly developed low repulsion ear pad and head pad for maximum comfort
- Comes with 3m 1/4” plug detachable cable for best serviceability and 1.2m mini plug cable for portable audio use