3.5-inch color touch control system with IP ports It mounts in a wall or sits on a desk and presents the user with an easy-to-use and understand color touch screen. Through the touch screen the user can choose what source is being displayed, change the volume, control the various sources, turn lights on and off, raise or lower the shades or screen and much more. It can automatically shut off displays that have been accidentally left on when the room is not in use.
- 3.5-inch diagonal color LCD touch screen
- Built in clock/calendar with scheduler
- Multi command scripting conditionality
- Power over Ethernet capability
- IP port
- Applicable in classrooms, university lecture halls, boardrooms, meeting rooms and conference rooms