Fiber optic cables are an integrated DVI-D cable solution which includes the fiber optics and electro-optical components built into the cable and its DVI connectors. This flavor is called DVI Fiber Optic (DVI FO) cable and it requires a clearance of 1-1/2" wide conduit. These cables are HDCP compliant. These Fiber optic-based cables exceed the performance of copper and silver-based cables. These cables come with a single power supply which is installed at the display end. A second power supply may be necessary at the source end of the cable if the video source does not put out sufficient power.
- Fiber Optic-based cables
- Integrated DVI-D cable solution
- Requires a clearance of 1-1/2" wide conduit
- HDCP compliant
- Comes with a single power supply which is installed at the display end
- Supports 1080p HDTV resolutions
- Supports 1920x1200 computer resolutions