The DVI DL Booster Plus can extend a resolution of 2560 x 1600 up to 200 feet over standard copper dual-link DVI cables. In addition to far exceeding the typical 15 foot limitation imposed by copper cables, the Booster ensures that the video signal is free of distracting artifacts such as sparkles, static and lines. DDC signals are also strengthened to ensure that the communication channel between the display and the DVI source is robust and uninterrupted. The DVI DL Booster Plus is an excellent solution for those looking for a cost-effective way to extend dual-link DVI video. DVI DL Boosters can also be daisy chained to create extensions longer than 200 feet, and can also be used to link two shorter cables together to create a longer extension.
- Extends Dual-link desktop resolutions up to 3840 x 2400
- Extends Dual-link DVI displays up to 200 feet (60 meters) away from computers
- Boosts and equalizes digital video (TMDS) signal to ensure bright, sharp, and clear video
- Supports DDWG standards for DVI compliant monitors
- Boosts DDC levels to ensure stable performance