Extend DVI over One Strand of Fiber Cable up to 5600 feet (1.7 km) away. The Gefen DVI FM1000 Fiber Optic Extender allows DVI signal to be extended up to 5600 feet (1.7 km.) away. This extender is the ideal for installations where a DVI source and display are located apart from each other in an interference-prone operating environment. A single strand of SC-terminated fiber optic cable is used for extension, providing excellent protection from electromagnetic interference (EMI) and preserving signal integrity. The automatic EDID programming feature enables quick and correct synchronization of the video source to the display without any manual configuration needed. This allows rapid recovery of picture upon display power up or when used in conjunction with Switchers and Matrixes.
- Extends DVI up to 1640 feet (500 meters) over a single-strand of OM1 (62.5/125µm) multimode fiber optic cable
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI-compliant monitors
- Uses single-strand multi-mode SC-terminated fiber optic cable
- EDID Programming feature enables quick and correct sync of source to display
- Fiber cable provides immunity from electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Eliminates computer noise at your workstation