Switch between any four Mac or PC computers using a single Dual Link DVI Display
Gefen's 4x1 DVI KVM DL Switcher provides you with greater flexibility in integrating cross-platform computer equipment easily and without networking. It enables you to switch easily and reliably between any combination of four dual link or single link DVI computers using one dual link DVI-compliant display.
The 4x1 DVIKVM DL Switcher supports USB 2.0 for USB keyboard/mouse and other high-speed peripherals. Audio is switched for each computer as well, allowing for the creation of multimedia desktop environments, and you can even choose between a Macintosh or PC keyboard/video/mouse combination. Switching can be controlled through the included IR remote, the front panel source selector button, or the built-in serial port using RS-232 serial communications.
How It Works
Simply plug your display, keyboard/mouse and audio peripherals directly into the 4x1 DVI KVM DL Switcher's outputs and connect the supplied cables to the four computers you want to control. Select the computer you want to work on using the remote that is supplied with the unit.
- Supports EDID Management (local or pass-through)
- Switches easily between any four dual link/single link DVI computers with USB 2.0 and audio
- Maintains highest resolution single link and dual link video
- Use either PC or Mac USB keyboard/mouse
- Saves space on your desktop
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (single link) and 3840x2400 (dual link)
- Discrete IR remote (included)
- RS-232 port for switching using serial communications
- Supports DDWG standards for DVI monitors
- Includes a set of rack ears