The 4x1 Multiview seamless switcher for HDMI is the perfect solution for displaying content from four Hi-Def sources on one HDTV display. Each of the windows can be individually scaled and positioned on the screen as desired. Seamless switching ensures no frame loss during window and picture transitions. This product is HDCP compliant and input and output resolutions up to 1080p are supported.
Audio from any of the four HDMI sources can be selected for playback via IR, RS-232, or IP. Five default factory presets provide most commonly used arrangements of windows on a display, including single window output. Five additional preset buttons allow the user to store and recall custom-configured window arrangements. All ten presets, source selection, Power on, Lock, and menu navigation control buttons are accessible via front panel and the handheld IR remote control, as well as RS-232 and IP (web server interface, Telnet, and UDP). An intuitive on-screen Graphical User Interface simplifies system configuration. The multiview seamless switcher is a great solution for small and large commercial venues that require content from multiple entertainment and signage sources simultaneously displayed on a single display.
- Seamless switcher scales and sizes each of the four inputs, and outputs them one at a time or as windows on a single display
- Input and Output resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 1920x1200 (WUXGA)
- HDCP compliant
- Seamless switching ensures no switching delay and no picture loss during transitions
- Default pre-configured Multiview window arrangements can be accessed via five front panel preset push-buttons
- Custom user-configurable Multiview window layouts can be accessed via five front panel preset push-buttons
- User-selectable playback of HDMI audio content from any of the four inputs
- Controllable via front panel controls, IR, IP (web server interface, Telnet, and UDP), and RS-232
- Easy to use on-screen Graphical User Interface (GUI) and web server interface
- Handheld IR remote control and IR Extender input on back panel
- Field-upgradable firmware via web server interface
- USB port (reserved for future product enhancements)
- Locking power supply connector
- 1U tall rack-mountable enclosure, rack ears included