The Gefen Power Rack 58 is the perfect solution for cleaning up a messy rack space filled with individual power supply cables from many 5-Volt A/V devices. The Power Rack eliminates the need for multiple power supplies, centralizes power distribution and saves space. The Gefen Power Rack 58 occupies a single 1U rack space. The 24-Volt power supply of the Power Rack 58 is connected to a wall outlet or power strip and a red LED appears on the front panel, indicating successful power-on. Power cables carrying 5V DC run from the rear of the Power Rack to the power input jack of each device. On the front side of the Power Rack 58, there are 1 Power LED (red) and 8x dual-state (green/red) LEDs, one for each power feed that is connected to an external device. A Green LED color indicates normal power output at 5V ±0.3V. If the output voltage of this feed is below or above this voltage range, the dual-state LED turns red to indicate an error condition.
- Eliminates multiple power supplies and messy cables
- Eight individual 5V DC/2.5A maximum power outputs for powering up to eight devices
- Eight dual-state red/green LED lights indicate correct voltage range
- Locking connectors ensure secure attachment of output power cables
- Includes eight 6-foot non-locking power output cables. Optional locking cables available
- Metal enclosure provides excellent electromagnetic shielding