The Gefen RMT-2IRN IR remote control allows effortless selection of sources to be displayed on the connected display when using a dual-input Switcher or Matrix. The remote may be operated up to 30 feet away from the switcher/matrix.
How It Works
Simply point the RMT-2IR at your gefen switcher/matrix unit from up to 30 feet away. Press the button corresponding to the desired source and the Gefen unit will display that source on your display. An LED indicator light confirms each keypress to show that IR commands are being sent to the Gefen unit.
Note: The RMT-2IR IR remote control and the Gefen unit to be controlled must be in a direct line of sight without objects between them in order to function properly and achieve the 30-foot maximum distance range of operation.
- Compact, small and light unit fits in a pocket
- Controls your Gefen unit from up to 30 feet away (when used in line-of-sight orientation)
- For use with GTB, GTV, and EXT 4x4 Matrix products
- Package Includes:
- (1) RMT-2IRN IR Remote Control
- (2) Batteries for the Remote Control (one is required for operation, one is a spare)