Take your camera for the ride of its life with the latest generation, GLIDECAM XR-PRO, hand-held Camera Stabilizer from Glidecam.
The Glidecam XR-Pro’s all-new, and meticulously designed, features combine the best of the XR-Series creating a system that now accommodates a wide range of cameras. Designed for film and video cameras weighing up to 10 lbs. (4.53 kg.), the lightweight Glidecam XR-Pro will transform your hard to watch, shaky camera footage into hypnotically smooth, professional footage.
With the Glidecam XR-PRO hand-held Stabilizer your camera seems to float, always balanced, isolated from your hands undesirable motions. Now you are free to move with your camera - panning, tilting, booming or running without any camera instability or shake.
The Glidecam XR-PRO works so well that it allows you to shoot incredibly smooth and graceful shots even while going to extremes like running up and down stairs or traveling over rugged terrain. And, when it comes to normal shooting, like walking or moving the camera slowly around someone, the results are equally magical.
- Dynamic Camera Balance Platform (Camera Mounting Platform)
- Adjustable convergence, precision, three-axis Gimbal
- No-tools Telescoping Center Post
- Adjustable, inertial-control Base Platform
- Foam padded Handle Grip
- Precision Bearings at all vital points
- Made with precision Aluminum
- Anodized Studio Black
- Laser etched Labeling
- Allows unrestricted Booming and 360 degree Panning
- Rubber feet under Base Platform
- Made in USA