Advanced SD/HD MPEG-2/AVC stream processor and multiplexer with powerful function integration capabilities.
Part of the NetProcessor family of video and network solutions for digital television applications, the NetProcessor 9030/40 is ideal for broadcasters, content owners and network operators looking to migrate from DVB ASI legacy environments to IP-based infrastructures, as well as for localizing or remodeling content. The platform’s mission-critical capabilities include multiplexing, remultiplexing, PSI/SI processing, transrating, splicing, data injection, ad insertion, and the scrambling of hundreds of services received and delivered over DVB ASI and telecom interfaces.
The NetProcessor 9030/40 can also function as a bandwidth manager, with the Harmonic Flextream™ hybrid remote multiplexing technology providing the ability to combine local or geographically distributed encoders in the same pool with incoming transrated programs.
- Up to 22 ASI inputs and outputs, up to 213 Mbps per interface
- Input and output telecom interfaces
- Multiplexing/remultiplexing of multiple transport streams received over ASI and telecom interfaces
- DTH/DVB-T2 SingleFeed functionality
- Splicing and/or transrating of tens of TV channels (hardware option)
- SCTE 35 and SCTE 30-compliant for ad/local program insertion (DPI)
- Advanced management of PSI/SI/PSIP tables, service filtering and remapping
- Compact 1-RU chassis with dual power supplies