Platinum™ IP3 is the latest evolution in Harris Broadcast’s innovative Platinum router technology — bringing the industry-leading capabilities of the proven routing line to customers with even the largest system requirements.
Like the rest of the acclaimed Platinum line, the new large router integrates mixed-format video and audio routing, multiviewer functionality, mux/demux, frame sync and advanced I/O options such as MADI and fiber — all within a single, space-saving frame.
Offering limitless expansion options, exceptional on-air protection and a true path to a data routing future, Platinum IP3 is ideal for operations of any size — from Outside Broadcast trucks that require large-scale routing, to cable headends, large national broadcasters or network hubs that require 1,000s of I/O.
- Seamless on-air expansion to matrices beyond 2Kx2K
- Triple-path architecture supports integrated data for future-proof operation
- Redundant crosspoints that protect audio, video and multiviewer signals
- Clean & Quiet switching capability in all matrix sizes
- Highly intuitive controller for effortless setup and communications management