The Platinum™ Predator II-GRF is a computer graphics inputs-only HD multi-image display solution that is ideal for analog and digital PC sources. The system is available with eight DVI-I inputs in a 1RU form factor. It features auto-sensing support for multiple resolutions on DVI-I inputs, easy-to-use editing software, clear onscreen clock and timers, and customizable backgrounds.
Capable of driving two independent displays at HD resolutions from a single system, the Platinum Predator II-GRF allows the display of complex layouts and offers flexible graphical positioning. This makes it a sophisticated, yet cost-effective multiviewer solution for demanding 24/7 applications in Pro AV, control or situation room systems, and tactical and emergency operations centers.The Perfect Solution
: Designed for demanding applications in 24/7 situation and control rooms, the Platinum Predator II-GRF is the perfect high-performance graphic multiviewer solution.Professional AV
: With its compact size, easy-to-use software and ability to easily store and recall setups, the Platinum Predator II-GRF multiviewer is well-suited for Pro AV applications requiring the display of multiple PC sources (e.g., in meetings and for conferencing), as well as for distance learning or corporate control room applications.Government
: In Tactical Operation Centers (TOCs), Emergency Operation Centers (EOCs) or Military Command Centers, the Platinum Predator II-GRF multi-image processor can be used to view information from a variety of computer sources, as well as display vital information, transmission data and equipment streaming sources.Network Operation Centers (NOCs)
: Network Operation Centers are required to manage, control and monitor a large quantity of data, as well as arrange and monitor outputs from numerous PCs and test and control equipment. The Platinum Predator II-GRF is a powerful tool ideally suited for this unique and mission-critical environment.Educational Facilities
: The Platinum Predator II-GRF enables the quick and easy display of information from numerous PCs, making it an excellent display tool in educational facilities. Featuring quick-recall presets, the Platinum Predator II-GRF allows selection of different window lay-outs to change displays, as well as the addition and removal of source.
- Two DVI-I outputs driving two independent displays at resolutions of up to 1920x1080 (up to 1920x1200 in single-head mode)
- Support for DVI and VGA inputs via DVI-I interface
- Standard intuitive Z-Configurator™ software with easy-to-edit templates
- Fast recall with up to 10 layouts on one system
- Multiple clock displays in different formats, with options to sync to LTC, NTP or PC time sources
- Simple labeling for each window
- Stylish window borders with a choice of themes
- Up and down timer support with various trigger options
- Ability to download custom bitmaps for information display or branding