The Videotek® Compact Monitor Series CMN-41-3GB family of multiformat onscreen monitors provide the smallest solution on the market for efficient video and audio signal monitoring. The CMN-41 tests signal quality across all DTV formats up to 3 Gb/s. Available in two versions, the CMN-41-3GB with DVI-D output and the CMN-MV-3GB with 720p/59.94 SDI output. Both models possesses two SDI inputs and provides selectable waveform, vector, gamut, timing and picture full-screen display.
With Videotek compact monitors you can meter all 16 channels of embedded audio or one AES input. You can also view the waveform of the composite or tri-level external reference to verify signal integrity and customize the MLT display with independent size and position of waveform, vector and picture.
A standard 11-17 VDC power input provides flexible powering for both fixed installations and field operation. Low power consumption allows the use of convection cooling for energy-saving, silent operation.
The CMN-41-3GB and CMN-MV-3GB can be mounted in either a dual rackmount tray or a standalone desktop case. Each package has a compact half-rack footprint less than seven inches deep-a short mounting depth that integrates easily with today’s LCD monitors.
Packages exist for both the CMN-41-3GB and CMN-MV-3GB to be paired with the VSG-401 Compact Video and Audio Signal Generator and rack mounting hardware, for a cost-effective, comprehensive test and measurement set, all fitting into a narrow depth 1RU form-factor.
- Dual looping 3G/HD/SD inputs standard
- Existing SD and HD/SD units can be upgraded to 3G/HD/SD
- Metering of all 16 channels of embedded audio
- One AES audio input
- Quad display of audio, picture, waveform and vector
- Thumbnail picture with adjustable size and position
- 608, 708 closed-caption detect, alarm, display
- Teletext detect, alarm, display
- OP-47 HD subtitle display
- Waveform display of external reference or LTC input
- Overlay display with independent size and position of waveform, vector and picture
- DVI-D external display output (CMN-41-3GB)
- 720p/59.94 SDI display output (CMN-MV-3GB)
- 99 presets
- Standard four-pin XLR DC power input (AC adapter supplied)
- Convection cooled, silent operation (no fan)
- Front-panel headphone jack
- Front-panel USB port for save/recall of presets, screen captures and SDI captures
- Dual rackmount option available
- Desktop case with tilt bail option available