xG Schedule™ is the industry’s first cloud-based planning and scheduling system for linear, on-demand and digital platforms. This integrated system enables Programming teams to plan schedules across multiple linear, nonlinear, web and mobile platforms with streamlined validation against content and usage rights, as well as organizational business rules.
With xG Schedule, you can maximize your content assets with streamlined, unified nonlinear and linear scheduling operations that grow as your company adds delivery platforms and grows. Extensive planning tools help you delight viewers and avoid wasted runs with full visibility to your content portfolio. xG Schedule works cohesively with Imagine Communications xG modules, as well as Landmark™ Sales, Rights & Scheduling and Broadcast Master™ management suite, to create an intelligent, end-to-end workflow for nonlinear/linear scheduling to get the most from your content investment.
xG Schedule speaks your language. The true, globalized application dynamically adapts to all languages and cultures - and is the only system to offer native support for right-to-left (RTL) orientations. All items in the system will appear in the selected language, including menus, dates and times, schedules and content information. The system also supports full multicurrency capabilities, allowing you to support varying regions and markets in a centralized or distributed environment, while notifications and alarms automatically keep track of changes relevant to your job.
- Time-based linear scheduling
- Nonlinear scheduling for on-demand, mobile and streaming
- Contracts and programs
- KPI Dashboards
- User experience and workflow
- Advanced toolsets to manage multiplatform scheduling
- Manage content assets from planning through delivery across all distribution platforms and available usage windows
- Benefit from a unique, all-new, web-based user experience with a user-tested workflow and customizable KPI dashboards
- Operate in your language and culture, with a global application that natively works on any device
- Connect with real-time touch points integrating sales, rights, scheduling, linear playout, nonlinear delivery and finance
- Evolve with modular replacements of Landmark™ Rights & Scheduling, Broadcast Master™ and other systems, without undertaking a complete overhaul