The XHD6801+ series features broadcast-quality, motion-adaptive HD conversion with block artifact and mosquito noise reduction.
Offered as a 3-slot solution for the 6800+™ core processing platform, it is equivalent to providing three format converters in a single RU. Additionally, the XHD6801+ features reclocked outputs that can be reconfigured for frame synchronization. This minimizes the requirement downstream for additional signal distribution or synchronization. The XHD6801+ also features Q-SEE™ enhanced monitoring and thumbnail streaming.
The XHD6801+ can be controlled manually via card-edge controls, or controlled and monitored via the CCS Navigator™ software application, HTTP web browser, NUCLEUS™ hardware control panels or third-party SNMP-based control applications. The module is Q-SEE™-compliant, allowing for direct thumbnail monitoring when installed in an Ethernet-equipped 6800+ frame.
- HD/SD-capable up/down/cross converter with motion-adaptive de-interlacing, mosquito noise and block artifact noise reduction, and edge interpolation for superior image quality
- User-selectable detail enhancement settings (edge sharpening/softening)
- Integrated video and audio frame sync with audio tracking and delay capabilities to guarantee lip sync
- User-adjustable video delay of up to eight frames in HD
- Embedded audio support with channel routing and sample rate conversion capability
- Enhanced aspect ratio and AFD/WSS/VI management capabilities with full custom mapping tables to handle any scenario
- User-configurable aspect ratio conversion (H/V size, H/V position) for picture resizing, with selectable internally generated color ARC backgrounds
- GPI interface for triggering ARC presets and AFD/WSS/VI code insertion
- Store and recall of ARC presets through SNMP, CCS Navigator or web browser
- Automatic reconfiguration between standard conversion modes based on input standard changes
- Clean output on input transitions from upstream sources or on aspect ratio change
- Loss-of-video freeze
- Internally generated external ARC key channel
- Additional SDI output carrying either the same program signal or the key signal
- Switchable external or backplane genlock inputs
- Analog composite, tri-Level and DARS reference
- Closed captioning and teletext support
- Built-in SD- and HD-SDI test generator containing 75% color bars, cross hatch pattern, frequency sweep (luma and chroma), white, black and safe area generator (SAG) key