Real4K™ products provide 18 Gbps up to 1000 meters (typical) over standard multimode fiber. Copper cables don’t have the bandwidth to transmit a real 4K signal very far. Fiber has the bandwidth to carry 4K video—as it was “meant to be seen”— for distances up to 1000 meters.
- Supports HDMI 2.X and HDMI 1.X
- Full UHD 4K 4:4:4 60 frames per second video
- Supports both HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 content protection
- Can terminate in the field
- Integrated safety feature turns off lasers when fiber is disconnected
- Made in the USA