Inneos’ Real4K™ Optical Adapters are an award winning 18G optical solution that is “designed for deployment”. Run fiber the same way you install category cabling and then connect Real4K™ optical adapters wherever you need them. Unlike fixed length optical cables, Real4K™ optical adapters connect using standard multimode fiber, which can be pulled and terminated in the field. Standard SC connectors and inexpensive optical wall plates make this a better way to deploy 4K video.
The Real4K™ Advantage - Proprietary multichannel optics deliver 18Gbps over 1000m typical (400m worst case). This means 4K/60Hz, 4:4:4, and HDR support without compression, resolution limitations, or visual compromises.
Multimode Fiber Can Be Field Terminated - Unlike other fiber solutions, multimode fiber (OM3 or OM4) can be pulled and field terminated to the desired length providing installers with unheard of flexibility.
Complete Solution - Includes HDMI transmitter and receiver, power cables, reference cable, and (optional) fixed-length OM4 fiber everything you need to deliver a Real4K™ experience.
Future Proof Cabling - Real4K™ installations use standard multimode fiber capable of transmitting 8K signals, making your cabling infrastructure future proof.
Ready for Private Label Branding - Private-label customization options enable you to change the housing or color to add your own branding.
- Full 18Gbps supports 4K/60Hz, 4:4:4 color, and HDR support (1000m typical, 400m minimum)
- Supports HDMI 1.x and HDMI 2.x signals for increased interoperability
- HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 2.2 content protection ensures HDMI compliance
- All communication, including video transport, HDCP, and maintenance operation, on one optical fiber
- Open-fiber detection shuts down lasers for eye safety
- Includes a single status LED to provide status and alerts for the connection