Over the last ten years, J-Tech Digital has been a major innovator in making affordable and high quality audio/video devices available to consumers everywhere. A trusted name in the residential and commercial A/V industry, our products are currently used in homes, churches, schools and businesses all over the world.
HDMI cables are the standard for transmitting high quality Ultra HD audio/video signals between a compatible source and display. Their only drawback is their limited transmission range. So what do you do if your source and device are beyond the range of a HDMI cable?
The J-Tech Digital JTECH-4K-EX-HDBaseT HDMI Extender Transmitter/Receiver set lets you increase the range of your HDMI devices - up to 230' for 1080p resolutions or 131' for 4K@60Hz resolutions over a single Cat5e/6 network cable. Integrated HDBaseT technology assures no loss of signal quality between source and display.
Bi-directional IR and R232 controls let you operate the Extender from either the transmitter or receiver location. Bi-directional Power over Cable (PoC) means you can plug in either the transmitter or receiver to an AC power source and it will supply power to the other component via the connecting Cat5e/6 cable.
Like all J-Tech Digital products, the JTECH-4K-EX-HDBaseT HDMI Extender Transmitter/Receiver set is easy to install, set up and use. Everything's plug and play.
- Transmission range: Up to 230' (1080p) or 131' (4K)
- Supports Bi-Directional IR, RS232 and Power over Cable (PoC)
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP2.2/1.4 compliant.
- Full HD support: 1080p@60Hz@48b/pixels 3D and 4Kx2K
- ESD protection inside.
- Mounting ears supplied.
- x1 JTECH-4K-EX-HDBaseT
- x2 IR Tx Cables
- x2 IR Rx Cables
- x1 Power Adapter
- x1 Mount Kits
- x1 User Manual
- HDMI 2.0 EXTENDER OVER Cat5e/6 CABLE. Extend 1080p up to 230'/70m or 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) up to 130'/40m over Cat5e/6 UTP cable. Supports 1080p 3D (all devices must be 3D compatible. The video signal is transmitted using uncompressed HDBaseT technology.
- SUPPORTS A WIDE RANGE OF VIDEO AND AUDIO FORMATS. Supported video resolutions include 60Hz@4K, 1080i/p, 720i/p, 576i/p, 480 i/p. Supported Audio Formats include LPCM, DTS HD and Dolby trueHD.
- ELECTROSTATIC DISCHARGE PROTECTION. Contains state-of-the-art embedded chipset with ESD protection and has undergone thousands of hours of quality testing under a wide range of operating conditions.
- BI-DIRECTIONAL IR, PoC and RS232 CONTROLS. Use the IR and RS232 port on either component to control the other. BI-DIRECTIONAL PoC(Power over Cable) allows you to power the set using a single power adapter.
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT. All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our US based Customer Support Team (Contact us at (888) 610-2818 or firstname.lastname@example.org.