Over the last ten years, J-Tech Digital has been a major innovator in making affordable and high quality audio/video devices available to consumers everywhere. A trusted name in the residential and commercial A/V industry, our products are currently used in homes, churches, schools and businesses all over the world.
The J-Tech Digital JTECH-4K60-UNT HDMI Extender Matrix Transmitter can be used in many network configurations: one-to-one, one-to-many, or many-to-many, providing users with a wide range of options when it comes to distributing a HDMI signal. You can use it as an extender, extending a signal to a single JTECH-4K60-RX receiver (sold separately) up to 400'away using a single Cat 5/5e/6 Ethernet cable. You can also route the signal through an Ethernet switch, or switches, transforming the extender into a matrix/switcher, allowing you to send the signal from a single HDMI source device to multiple receivers/displays or from multiple source devices to multiple receivers/displays.
UTP/STP Cat5 cable: 260ft/80m
UTP/STP Cat5 cable: 330ft/100m
UTP/STP Cat5 cable: 400ft/120m
Though it sounds complicated, the JTECH-4K60-UNT is like all J-Tech Digital products: easy to set up and use, just plug and play. An IR extension feature lets you control your source device from the receiver location. You can also use control your extender/matrix/switcher using an Android app available for download from Google Play (search “J-Tech Digital Matrix”).
- HDMI 2.0 compliant
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Transmission Protocol – HDBitT
- Supported Resolutions – 480i/p@60Hz, 576i/p@50Hz, 720P@50/60Hz, 1080i/p@50/60Hz, 4Kx2K@24/25/30Hz/60Hz
- Audio Formats – L/R stereo (PCM)
- IR Carrier Frequency – 20KHz – 60KHz
- Power Supply – DC 5V/3A
- 1x HDMI Transmitter
- 1x DC 5V/3A Power Supply
- 1x IR blaster extension cable
- 2x Mounting brackets and screws (x4)
- 1x User Manual
- TRANSMIT A FULL HD SIGNAL. Transmit a full HD (up to 4K @60Hz) HDMI signal up to 400 ft/120m over a single Cat5/5e/6 UTP Ethernet cable using the latest HDBitT transmission technology.
- CONNECT AND MANAGE THROUGH A NETWORK SWITCH: Use a Gigabit/100M IP switch for one to many, or many to many multi-casting and broadcasting configurations, letting you add more displays without overloading LAN bandwidth.
- THREE CONFIGURATION OPTIONS. Utilize this product in three broadcast connection setups, either point-to-point, point-to-many or many-to-many networks, all of which can be configured through a network switch or router.
- IR EXTENSION. The handy IR extension feature lets you control your source device from your display location (compatible with most remotes for STB and Cable boxes, Blu-ray players, streaming devices, etc).
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT. All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our US based Customer Support Team (available M-F 9AM-6PM CST at (888) 610-2818 OR firstname.lastname@example.org).