Over the last ten years, J-Tech Digital has been a major innovator in making affordable and high quality audio/video devices available to consumers everywhere. A trusted name in the residential and commercial A/V industry, our products are currently used in homes, churches, schools and businesses all over the world.
The J-Tech Digital JTECH-4KSP2 1 x 2 HDMI Splitter takes the signal from a single HDMI input (satellite or cable box, computer, DVD/Blue Ray player, streaming device, etc.) and splits it so it can be viewed simultaneously on two connected HDMI displays. A Multi-Resolution Output feature means this splitter puts out a signal that is compatible with all connected HDMI displays, no matter what their resolution. For instance, if you’re sending a 4k signal to a 4k TV and a 1080p TV, the MRO feature will automatically downscale the input resolution and send a compatible HDMI signal to the 1080p TV.
This top of the line 1 x 2 HDMI splitter is perfect for users that are in the process of upgrading their entertainment centers and need a device that supports both 4K and 1080p resolutions, allowing them to integrate newer, more advanced 4K HDMI TVs without having to replace their older HDMI TVs.
NOTE: the MRO series splitters do not downscale to 720P. They do not change the scan type (Progressive vs Interlaced) and they do not downscale HDR Metadata (HDR/HDR10/DolbyVision).
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K/60 Hz 4:4:4 HDR 10 and Dolby Vision
- HDCP 2.3 Compliant
- Built in signal equalizer (allows for the use of longer-range HDMI cables)
- EDID copy priority follows Output 1 > Output 2
- Supports 4K to 1080p, downscaling up to all output resolutions
- Front panel HDMI downscale function on/off switch
- Convenient firmware upgrades
- 1 HDMI INPUT TO 2 HDMI OUTPUTS. This affordable 1 x 2 HDMI splitter allows users to split one HDMI input signal (from cable/satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray player, streaming device, etc.) so they can send it to two HDMI output displays simultaneously.
- MIX DIFFERENT DISPLAY RESOLUTIONS. A Multi-Resolution Output (MRO) feature lets users send a compatible HDMI signal to TVs with different resolutions.
- HDMI 2.0 STANDARD HDR 10 & EDID COPY ABILITIES. Supports 18Gbps bandwidth, resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDR 10 and Dolby Vision HDCP 2.3 Compliant. EDID Copy priority is Output 1> Output 2.
- SUPPORTS ALL HD AUDIO FORMATS: Supports all HD audio formats, including PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby True HD, Dolby Atmos, DTS, DTS HD, DTS: X and Dolby Digital +.
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT. All J-Tech Digital Products include a 1 -Year Manufacturer Warranty as well as free lifetime technical support from our US based Customer Support Team, available M-F 9AM-6PM CST at (888) 610-2818 or email@example.com.