Over the last ten years, J-Tech Digital has been a major innovator in making affordable and high quality audio/video devices available to consumers everywhere. A trusted name in the residential and commercial A/V industry, our products are currently used in homes, churches, schools and businesses all over the world.
The J-Tech Digital JTECH-EX01R HDBaseT 4K@30Hz HDMI/VGA Extender up to 230'/131' Over Cat5e/Cat6/Cat7 with RS-232 Control, PoH and Auto Switch (Receiver Only) can extend the signal from a HD HDMI (like a Blue Ray/DVD player) or VGA (like a laptop) source device to a HD HDMI display that's beyond the transmission range of a HDMI cable. With the JTECH-EX01R extender receiver, you can receive a HD HDMI or VGA signal from a source device connected to a compatible HDMI/VGA transmitter up to 230 feet away over a single Cat5e/Cat6/Cat7 network cable using the latest HDBaseT technology.
The JTECH-EX01R Receiver is the ideal for corporate settings, such as a conference room, lecture hall, training site, or video-conference room. This HDMI and VGA inputs allow you to utilize a wider range of compatible devices, including older computers and laptops with VGA outputs.
Like all J-Tech Digital products, the JTECH-EX01R HDBaseT 4K@30Hz HDMI/VGA extender receiver is easy to set up and use - just plug and play. An RS-232 port provides you with the option of operating the extender receiver using a computer. PoH means you can power the wall mounted transmitter via the extender's Ethernet cable.
- HDMI 1.4/HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Transmission Protocol: HDBaseT Lite
- Transmission Distance 70 meters/230 feet (1080p) 40 meters/130 feet (4K@30Hz)
- Supported Video Resolutions 4Kx2K@30Hz 1080p/1080i@60Hz 720p/720i@60Hz 480p/480i@60Hz
- Supported Audio Formats L/R stereo (PCM) Dolby Digital Dolby 5.1
- PoHDBaseT - extender can be used to power wall mounted transmitter
- Auto switch feature
- Power DC 24V/1.25A
- 1x Receiver (JTECH-EX01R)
- 2x Mounting Ears (with 4 Screws)
- 4x Power Outlet Plugs
- 1x RS-232 Cable
- 1x DC 24V/1.25A Power Adapter
- 1x User Manual
- HDBASET ALLIANCE CERTIFIED RECEIVER. This HDBaseT extender is HDMI 1.4/HDCP 1.4 compliant and supports 4K video signals at 30Hz through an HDMI and VGA input. Extends the distance between your source and display up to 230' (at 1080p), and 130' at 4K@30Hz.
- CONNECT AND SWITCH BETWEEN HDMI AND VGA. Seamlessly swtich between your HDMI or AGA source devices using RS-232 commands or IR.
- CONTROL THE EXTENDER VIA RS-232. Control this extender with your computer via RS-232 to change your resolution, enable/disable auto-switching, manually switch inputs, set your EDID settings, and much more
- POWER OVER HDBASET (PoH). This Receiver will power your Transmitter over ethernet, allowing for a simple installation.
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT. All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our US based Customer Support Team available M-F 9AM-6PM CST at (888) 610-2818 or email@example.com.