Over the last ten years, J-Tech Digital has been a major innovator in making affordable and high quality audio/video devices available to consumers everywhere. A trusted name in the residential and commercial A/V industry, our products are currently used in homes, churches, schools and businesses all over the world.
HDMI cables are the standard for transmitting HD audio and video signals between source and display devices. They have one problem, though: a limited transmission range. The J-Tech Digital JTECH-EX60-EDIDIR HDMI Extender Transmitter and Receiver set solves this problem, letting you extend the distance between your HDMI source and display device up to 200 feet using a single CAT 5/5e/6 Ethernet cable.
Send a signal from a HDMI source (satellite box, DVD player, gaming console, streaming device, etc.) to any room in the house, or use it in a business setting for training classes or presentations. Features include EDID control to ensure your display receives a compatible signal from the source; IR extension function lets you control your source and display device from either the transmitter or receiver location.
Like all J-Tech Digital products, the JTECH-EX60-EDIDIR is easy to set up and use: just connect your HDMI source device into the HDMI input port on the transmitter using a HDMI cable, connect your HDMI display to the receiver's HDMI input port using a HDMI cable, connect the transmitter to the receiver using a CAT 5e/6/7 Ethernet cable, plug the transmitter and receiver's AC adapters into an outlet, and then power on all the components.
The JTDHDEX-1 HDMI is HDMI and HDCP compliant and supports a wide range of HD video and audio formats.
- Support 65ft HDMI 1.3 cable at the TX input, and 65ft cable at the RX output.
- Support up to 200 ft. of CAT5e,6,7 between the TX and RX unit;.
- Resolution supported: 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50,60Hz, 1080i@50,60Hz, 1080p@50,60Hz
- Network cable: Low resistance and consumption oxygen-free copper core
- Extend infrared control signal up to 200ft
- Supports audio format input: DTS-HD, Dolby true HD, LPCM7.1 , DTS , Dolby-AC3 , DSD
- Automatically adjusts feedback, equalization and amplification
- EDID dip switch on transmitter enhances EDID communication between devices
-Supports 3D video formats (all con
- AN AFFORDABLE WAY TO EXTEND THE DISTANCE BETWEEN HDMI SOURCE AND DISPLAY. Transmit a HDMI signal up to 200 feet via a single CAT5E/6/7 LAN cable, with zero video latency.
- SUPPORTS A WIDE RANGE OF VIDEO RESOLUTIONS AND AUDIO FORMATS. Supported video resolutions include 1080P/1080i/720P/576P/576i/480P/480i; supports 3D video; supported audio formats include DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD.
- DUAL IR CONTROL. A dual IR 20 – 60 KHZ backward and forward extension allows you to control your source or display device from the transmitter or receiver location.
- EDID SUPPORT. EDID dip swtich on transmitter ensures it sends out a signal that is compatible with the display's resolution.
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT: All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our US based Customer Support Team (available M-F 9AM-6PM CST at (888) 610-2818 or firstname.lastname@example.org).