Over the last ten years, J-Tech Digital has been a major innovator in making affordable and high quality audio/video devices available to consumers everywhere. A trusted name in the residential and commercial A/V industry, our products are currently used in homes, churches, schools and businesses all over the world.
HDMI cables are the standard for transmitting high quality Ultra HD audio/video signals between a compatible source and display device. Their only drawback is their limited transmission range. So what do you do if you need to send a signal from a HDMI source to a HDMI display beyond the range of a HDMI cable?
The J-Tech Digital JTECH-HDBT73 HDBaseT HDMI Extender 4K@60 420 Ultra HD Extender Transmitter/Receiver Set lets you increase the range of your HDMI devices using a single Cat5e/6/7 Ethernet network cable (which also supplies power to one of the devices). Integrated HDBaseT technology assures no loss of signal quality between source and display.
JTECH-HDBT73 Transmission Ranges:
CAT5e - 196 ft./60m: Up to 1080p@60Hz 36bpp
98 ft./35m: 1080p@60Hz 48bpp, 1080p@60Hz, 3D, 4Kx2K@30Hz/60Hz
CAT6 (and up) - 230ft./70m Up to 1080p@60Hz 36bpp
131 ft./40m: 1080p@60Hz 48bpp, 1080p@60Hz, 3D, 4Kx2K@30Hz/60Hz
Bi-Directional IR and RS232 controls enable you to control your connected HDMI devices from your source location or display location.
Like all J-Tech Digital products, the JTECH-EXBT460 HDBaseT HDMI Extender Transmitter/Receiver set is easy to install, set up, and use. Everything's plug and play. Bi-directional Power over Cable (PoC) means you can plug in either the transmitter or receiver to an AC power source and it will supply power to the other component via the connecting Cat5e/6/7 cable.
- HDBaseT technology
- Supports 4K@60HZ YUV 4:2:0 and 24-bit deep color
- Transmission range up to 230 ft./70m at 1080p and 131 ft./40m at 4K using a single cat6 or higher cable.
- HDCP 2.2/1.4 compliant.
- Supported HD audio formats include LPCM, DTS-HD, and Dolby True HD
- Bidirectional Infrared 20-60KHZ control signal
- Supports CEC, IR and RS232 pass-through for long distance control
- 1x Transmitter
- 1x Receiver
- 2x Power Adapter
- 1x Mount Kits
- 2x IR Cables
- 1x User Manual
- 4K@60HZ EXTENDER. Expand 1080p transmission range to 230 ft./70m or 4K up to 131 ft./40m over Cat6 UTP or up cable. The extender supports latest YUV 4:2:0 color space and 4K@60HZ refresh rate. HDCP 2.2/1.4 compliant.
- WIDE RANGE OF SUPPORTED AUDIO FORMATS. Supports Dolby True HD, and incredible DTS-HD pass through The device is also compatible with other HD multi-channel audio formats, including LPCM 5.1/7.1.
- BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROLS. Bi-directional 20-60KHz IR controls, Bi-directional RS232 signal transmission controls and Bi-directional PoC controls lets you operate the set from either transmitter or receiver location.
- GET THE BEST PERFORMANCE POSSIBLE. For best results we suggest you use J-Tech Digital customized 150ft Cat6 cable. We GUARANTEE that it will work with this extender. Please search the JTD-ID 943 on website for more details.
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT. All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our US based Customer Support Team (Contact us at (888) 610-2818 or firstname.lastname@example.org.)