Over the last ten years, J-Tech Digital has been a major innovator in making affordable and high quality audio/video devices available to consumers everywhere. A trusted name in the residential and commercial A/V industry, our products are currently used in homes, churches, schools and businesses all over the world.
HDMI cables provide a great way to transmit high definition video and audio signals between compatible devices. What happens when you need to connect a HDMI source device to a HDMI display that's outside the range of HDMI cables, or you need to set up in a location where HDMI cables aren't an option?
The JTECH-WE200 Wireless HDMI Extender set provides a handy solution. It's capable of sending a full HD 1080p wireless video signal up to 200 ft. away. Integrated HDbitT technology maintains signal quality, stability and reliability between transmitter and receiver. Both transmitter and receiver are HDMI and HDCP compliant, supporting a wide range of HD video resolutions (up to 1080p@60/50Hz).
The JTECH-WE200 can send a signal to up to two compatible receivers, allowing you to add a second display to your setup. (Additional JTECH-WE200R receiver sold separately.) A HDMI loop output on the transmitter lets you send a signal to a computer or local HDMI display as well.
The JTECH-WE200 does not require line-of-sight placement; the wireless signal can easily travel through standard walls, floors, ceilings, etc. and will not interfere with your other wireless devices.
Like all J-Tech Digital products, the JTECH-WE200 is easy to set up and use, just plug and play. The Dual antenna design improves data transmission rate and video stability. An IR extension feature lets you control your devices from the source location, display location, or anywhere in between.
NOTE: The JTECH-WE200 transmitter is only compatible with a JTECH-WE200 or JTECH-WE200R receiver.
- AMAZING VIDEO QUALITY UP TO 200 FT AWAY. Send a wireless 1080p HDMI audio/video signal up to a recevier up to 200 ft (61m) using the latest 5G Wi-Fi technology.
- USE TWO RECEIVERS AT THE SAME TIME. The JTECH-WE200 transmitter can send a signal to two receivers, letting you add a second display to your setup. Note: Transmitter only works with JTECH-WE200 (included) or JTECH-WE200R (sold separately) receivers .
- 20-60 KHZ WIDE FREQUENCY IR CONTROL EXTENSION. Operate your source device using IR remote control at the transmitter location, receiver location or any point in-between.
- SUPPORTS A WIDE RANGE OF RESOLUTIONS. Supported HD resolutions include: 480p/i@60Hz, 576p/i@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080p/i@50/60Hz. Signal delay/latency time is about 0.3-0.5 seconds.
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT. All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our US based Customer Support Team (available M-F 9AM-6PM CST at (888) 610-2818 or firstname.lastname@example.org).