43UE features a proprietary, high-excursion 4" woofer and matching 4" passive radiator to provide bass down to 90 Hz and 1" neodymium, soft-dome tweeter for silky smooth response up to 22kHz. A James designed network provides a seamless transition between the woofer and tweeter for excellent on and off axis performance. The 43UE is constructed of aircraft aluminum and includes an aluminum perforated grille to provide years of trouble free use. The 43UE makes an excellent addition to the SPL3 series of LED TV speakers as a matching surround speaker. It also can be used as a standalone on-wall or bookshelf with or without a companion James subwoofer. Standard finish is Gloss White or Satin Black however, custom colors are available at an additional charge.
- Designed to integrate in outdoor environments where mounting to a structure is required
- Slim-profile speakers to provide a more esthetically pleasing option as well as offer higher output levels than possible in the All-Terrain style
- Complete with a wide variety of sizes and performance levels, these speakers can be custom fit to an existing space as well as custom colored to match any finish
- Making it easier than ever to integrate these incredible speakers into any environment
- Each speaker is constructed entirely from aircraft grade aluminum and powder coated to a fine finish to provide marine grade protection to the harsh outdoor environment
- All of the UE type speakers come standard with through-holes for easy mounting with a wide variety of mounting brackets for more versatility in installation and integration