The Under-Eave series of speakers is exactly what you’d expect from James Loudspeaker, high quality audio and durability in a sleek, versatile, under-eave design. The 68QUE is just one of these multi-use speakers. Boasting a compact design this speaker easily integrates into any environment, both indoor and outdoor. With the James high excursion proprietary woofers, and an ultra-low distortion beryllium dome quad-array tweeter, this compact speaker offers silky smooth response across a broad range of frequencies from 40kHz all the way down to below 60Hz, with an impressive sensitivity of 96dB. This versatile speaker pairs perfectly with the James SPL6-QBE series to provide a compact surround sound system, delivering crystal clear audio with minimal visual impact. It can also easily be used as a standalone on-wall or bookshelf speaker with or without a companion James subwoofer. The 68QUE is constructed entirely of aircraft grade aluminum for strength, sonic performance, and durability, and includes an aluminum perforated grille to provide years of trouble free use. Blind through holes are incorporated into each speaker for wall mounting or brackets can be purchased separately.
- Designed to integrate in outdoor environments where mounting to a structure is required
- Slim-profile speakers to provide a more esthetically pleasing option as well as offer higher output levels than possible in the All-Terrain style
- Complete with a wide variety of sizes and performance levels, these speakers can be custom fit to an existing space as well as custom colored to match any finish
- Making it easier than ever to integrate these incredible speakers into any environment
- Each speaker is constructed entirely from aircraft grade aluminum and powder coated to a fine finish to provide marine grade protection to the harsh outdoor environment
- All of the UE type speakers come standard with through-holes for easy mounting with a wide variety of mounting brackets for more versatility in installation and integration