The iP 1520 provides economical web or intranet based remote power control to six receptacles grouped into three individual Power Pods.
Each of these Pods can be turned on and off individually from anywhere on the planet.
In addition, current draw can be monitored from 0.2 to 20.0 amps per power POD.
The iP 1520 can be controlled by the on board web server graphic interface that can be accessed by any web browser.
It can also be remote controlled by text commands over UDP, raw TCP or RS232 connection to commercial or proprietary control systems.
- On board web server for control and monitoring
- text based control and monitor via UDP, raw TCP or RS232
- Local fail safe sequencing and manual override
- Easy set up
- Amperage monitoring from 0.20 to 20.0 amps per power POD
- Administrator and User login options
- Automatic Power Cycle to reboot a network data router
- AC line conditioning and surge protection