The 19" rackmount power distribution unit with digital power meter (volts or amps) and two USB power ports. The rackpower product series has made a valuable and dependable contribution to the professional and commercial audio video industry. These rack mounted power supplies provide digital metering of power line voltage and amperage as well as power line surge suppression and USB power ports.
The two function meter reports in easy to read LED numerals the status of your power supply and consumption. Toggle between volts and amps with a convenient push button on the front of the chassis. Voltage is measured to the nearest 0.10 VAC. Amperage is measured to the nearest 0.10 amperes in a range from 0.20A to 25.0A.
One AC outlet is located on the front. Nine are on the back. The rear outlets are rotated to accommodate wall warts and include extra generous spacing between four of them.
This professional grade, ten inch deep enclosure is formed from a single piece of cold rolled steel. Reinforced mounting brackets and a flush mount top complete a package that's been used to rack mount other products weighing over 200 pounds. The extra chassis depth allows easy access to the rear receptacles while mounted in a rack.
- 19" rackmount PDU with digital power meter
- 2 USB power ports
- 10 outlets, rotated and spaced for wall warts
- Includes 12ft power cord
- Spike and AC noise suppression
- Valuable and dependable contribution to the professional and commercial audio video industry
- Provide digital metering of power line voltage and amperage
- Easy to read LED numerals the status of your power supply and consumption
- Extra chassis depth allows easy access to the rear receptacles while mounted in a rack