Kramer’s BCLS-23 is a high-performance CAT 6 F/UTP cable designed for IT, LAN and Ethernet installations. The cable is constructed with 23AWG solid bare copper conductors with a cross filler and overall metal foil screen with a drain wire. It is enclosed in an LSZH jacket with sequential markings every meter and packed on a fumigated plywood reel. BCLS-23 cable exceeds CAT 6 specifications to provide additional performance and bandwidth beyond the basic standard.
- High-Performance Transmission.
- High-Quality Safety Properties.
- Sweep Frequency up to 400MHz.
- Structure cabling for horizontal and building backbone cable
- IT, LAN and Ethernet installations
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T, 1000BASE-TX and legacy speeds
- CDDI/ATM/Token Ring
- IEEE 802.3af (PoE) / IEEE 802.3at (PoE+)