C-DPU is a high-resolution DisplayPort cable for video signals up to 8K@60Hz resolution (7680 × 4320) supporting the DisplayPort 1.4 standard. C-DPU supports an HBR3 (High Bit Rate 3) bandwidth of up to 32.4 Gbps (8.1 Gbps per channel). The cable is triple shielded for superior noise immunity.
- High–Performance Professional Cable — supports resolutions up to 8K@60Hz and an HBR3 (High Bit Rate 3) bandwidth of up to 32.4 Gbps.
- Content Protection Support — DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) and HDCP 2.2.
- Daisy Chain Multiple Monitors — With MST (Multi–Stream) support.
- Display Stream Compression 1.2–DSC
- Secure Connections — Includes molded DisplayPort connectors with latches.
- Quality Construction — Triple shielded for superior noise immunity.
- Backward Compatibility — Compatible with DisplayPort 1.2 and 1.1.