The C-USB3/AAE is a tinned copper stranded 28 AWG USB-A 3.0 extension cable. It features full-duplex communication and twice as many wires as USB 2.x to support super speed data transmission and are thus larger in diameter.
- USB 3.0 Uses Tinned Copper Stranded 28 AWG Cables.
- USB 3.0 Cables Contain Twice As Many Wires As USB 2.x To Support SuperSpeed Data Transmission & Are Thus Larger In Diameter.
- Power Up To 3.6 W May Be Used.
- Full-Duplex Communications.
- USB 3.0 Standard Does Not Directly Specify A Maximum Cable Length-Requires only that all cables meet an electrical specification for copper cabling with AWG 26 wires.