The CONN-FIELD is a high-bandwidth, shielded RJ-45 connector used for terminating Kramer LAN cables. This connector requires no crimping tool to install, and provides fast and reliable termination of shielded twisted-pair cables in the field. The connector is suitable for 10Gb Ethernet (IEEE 802.3an), remote powering (PoE, PoE plus, UPoE) and HDBaseT.
- Robust Zinc Die-cast Housing - For industrial use and a protected latch.
- Compact Design - Makes the connector multiport-capable while being fully shielded.
- Easy Assembly - Strain relief snapped on directly to stuffer cap and protected catch, no crimping tool needed.
- Reconnectable for Reuse.
- Transmission Characteristics - CAT 6A per ISO/IEC 11801 Ed.2.2:2011-06.
- Wide Uses - Suitable for 10Gb Ethernet (IEEE 802.3an), remote powering (PoE, PoE plus and UPoE) and HDBaseT.
- CON-FIELD-360 - With variable cable entry, 8 positions possible.
- Availability - Sold in packages of 10.