Plenum rated video/audio cables are constructed of mini coax cable terminated with 3 molded male RCA connectors at each end. They offer outstanding durability and high-performance for any video/audio signal application where a plenum rating is required.
- Plenum Rated - The low smoke and fire-resistant properties of plenum rated cable allow it to reside in air return spaces of ceilings, floors, and walls, often saving the cost of installing conduit
- Quality Construction - Constructed from flexible, high-quality plenum rated cable containing mini coaxes. Gold-plated contacts for corrosion resistance, long life, and precise connections
- Cable Specs - See Kramer BCP-5X bulk cable for detailed specs
- Applications - Ideal for routing typical composite video and dual RCA stereo audio signals in professional AV systems
- Varied Selection of Lengths - Available in 10, 15, 25, 35, 50, 75, 100, 125 and 150ft versions (3 to 45.7m)