Kramer’s CP-AOCH/60 is a state-of-the-art Active Optical HDMI Cable for running 4K UHD HDMI 2.0 signals, 4K at 60Hz (4:4:4) UHD, over long distances up to 100m (328ft) in a simple and practical way. The interchangeable HDMI ends quickly detach leaving a much smaller head to pull through a conduit or other tight spaces with the included pulling capsule. DVI ends can be purchased separately.
CP-AOCH/60 cables are thinner, lighter and more flexible than copper or even standard optical cables while providing transparent EDID and HDCP support without signal attenuation. They also provide reduced risk of EMI and RFI interference for the perfect solution to critical AV installations that demand the highest signal integrity.
- Video Resolution - Up to 4K at 60Hz (4:4:4) UHD
- High Data Transfer Rate - Up to 18Gbps
- Embedded Audio - PCM 8-channel, Dolby digital true HD and DTS-HD master audio
- High-Quality Connectors - 24K gold-plated, corrosion-resistant and best possible connectivity
- Reduced EMI and RFI
- Thin Construction - 3.4mm (0.13") diameter
- Small Bending Radius - Only 6mm (0.24")
- Jacket Construction - Low smoke and halogen free
- Varied Selection of Lengths - Available in versions from 10 to 100m (33 to 328ft)