FC-18 is a display ON/OFF controller for 4K at 60Hz (4:4:4) HDR HDMI signals. It accepts and outputs an HDMI signal after reclocking and equalizing. On detection of the onset of an input signal FC-18 sends an ON command to the display or projector and on detection of the loss of the input signal FC-18 sends an OFF command. FC-18 can also be used to control a display device manually via front panel buttons, Ethernet or contact closure switches.
- Save on Power Costs - Shut down display devices automatically when not in use.
- Facilitate Meeting Setups - Just plug in the AV source and the display screen or projector automatically turn on. No more searching for the power button.
- High-Performance HDMI Acceptor - Supports 4K at 60Hz (4:4:4) HDR HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2/1.4 signals at 18G (6G per channel) data rate.
- Variety of Automatic Control Formats - Commands are sent to the display device via CEC, RS-232, or Ethernet.
- Variety of Manual Control Formats - Manually turn the display device ON and OFF via front panel button and RS-232/CEC commands, Ethernet, contact closure switches.
- Data Tunneling - Supports data tunneling between the RS-232 port and the Ethernet ports.
- Easy Installation - Compact DigiTOOLS® fan-less enclosure for surface mounting or side-by-side mounting of 3 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.