Use this CMG-rated Multi-Format runner for in-wall installations that support high-density, multiformat applications. Whether hanging a projector in a modern 21st century classroom or installing a commercial digital signage system, a clean, crisp signal is delivered every time.
Note: Each complete RapidRun Multi-Format runner solution requires a break-away flying lead or wall plate to terminate each end of the runner cable. Each runner requires two break-away flying leads, two wall plates, or one break-away flying lead and one wall plate.
- Color Code - Orange (analog).
- RapidRun Connectors - 2 custom RR 15?pin (F), diameter 16mm.
- Installation Requirements - Requires multiformat (orange) wall plates and/or break?away flying leads at each end.
- CMG-Rated for In-Wall Installations.
- Unique Protective Pulling Cap - Withstands 30 pounds of tension, allowing the cable to pull easily through walls and existing conduit.
- Varied Selection of Lengths