Use this digital runner for in-wall installations in applications connecting an HDTV to different source devices, or for connecting a PC to a monitor or projector. Whether hanging a flat panel TV in a home or installing a commercial digital signage system, you can count on a crisp, clean signal up to 1080p. When running a digital signal at this length with RapidRun, a passive flying lead or wall plate is required on each end.
Terminate with flying leads (with lengths up to 10 feet), or with wall plates to meet the specific requirements of your installation.
Note: Each complete RapidRun solution requires a passive break-away flying lead or passive wall plate to terminate each end of the runner cable.
- Color Code-Red (digital).
- RapidRun Connectors-2 custom RR 19-pin (F), diameter 16mm.
- Installation Requirements-Requires digital (red) wall plates and/or break-away flying leads at each end runners greater than 35ft require 1 active flying lead or 1 active wall plate.
- Supports HDMI® and DVI-D High-Resolution Video up to 1080p.
- Unique Protective Pulling Cap-Withstands 30 pounds of tension, allowing cable to pull easily through walls and existing conduits.