The TP-576 is a DGKat twisted pair line driver for HDMI, bidirectional RS-232 and infrared signals. The unit receives an HDMI signal either from a local HDMI source or from a compatible twisted pair transmitter. It decodes the selected signals to the local HDMI, RS-232 and IR outputs and simultaneously transmits them to a compatible twisted pair receiver.
- Max. Data Rate - 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- DGKat™ Signal Integration - Kramer’s unique technology for converting
- TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- HDMI Support - Deep Color (on the HDMI input), x.v.Color™, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD.
- I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ - Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
- HPD Pass Thru - Passes hot plug detect signals from display to source.
- Active Input/Output LED Indicators.
- System Range - Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shi
- Cable - For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC-DGKat524, BC-DGKat623 and BC-DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT
- Flexible Control - Front panel, RS-232 & IR switching.
- Power Connect™ System - A single connection to the TP-576 powers the transmitter, receiver and line driver units.
- Compact MegaTOOLS™ - 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B universal rack adapter.