HDMI Ultra-reach Receiver with RS-232 and Loop, over Any 2-wire Cable, 576
TP-752R is a high-performance receiver for extending 1080p (HD) HDMI signals over distances of up to 600m (2000ft) using any 2-wire cabling. TP-752R supports diverse cabling and connector options for typical long distance and legacy installations.
- High Performance Extender - Reliable HDMI signal extension over distances of up to 600m (2000ft).
- Audio De-embedding - The transmitted digital audio signal is extracted from the AV signal and available in both digital (S/PDIF) and analog format, as well as being available on the HDMI output.
- Convenient Connector Options - Connect via one of 3 options: Terminal block (for common 2-wire connection), RJ-45 (CAT) (for typical long-distance applications), or VGA (to enable using HDMI over legacy VGA infrastructure).
- Bidirectional RS-232 Extension - Enabling device control, such as control of the display from the source end, and control of a source from the display end.
- True Plug-and-Play - No setup or user configuration is required.