HDMI Ultra-Reach Transmitter with RS-232 and Loop, over Any 2-Wire Cable, 575
TP-752T is a high-performance transmitter for extending 1080p (HD) HDMI signals over distances of up to 600m (2000ft) using any 2-wire cabling. TP-752T supports diverse cabling and connector options for typical long distance and legacy installations.
- High Performance Extender - Reliable HDMI signal extension over distances of up to 600m (2000ft).
- Convenient Connector Options - Connect via one of 3 options: Terminal block (for common 2-wire connection), RJ-45 (CAT) (for typical long-distance applications), or VGA (to enable using HDMI over legacy VGA infrastructure).
- Cascaded Signal Distribution - The TP-752T transmitter has an active, reclocking HDMI output loop port for cascaded signal extenders or distributors, or local signal monitoring.
- Bidirectional RS-232 Extension - Enabling device control, such as control of the display from the source end, and control of a source from the display end.
- True Plug-and-Play - No setup or user configuration is required.