4K60 4:2:0 HDMI HDCP 2.2 Compact Bidirectional PoE Receiver with Ethernet, RS–232 and IR over Extended–Reach HDBaseT
TP-789Rxr is a high-performance, extended-reach HDBaseT receiver for 4K60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI, Ethernet, RS-232 and IR signals and 2-way powering over twisted pair. It extends video signals to up to 100m (330ft) over Kramer copper cables at up to 4K@60Hz (4:2
- High Performance Standard Extender — Professional HDBaseT extender for providing extended–reach signals and powering over twisted–pair copper infrastructuresrecommended Kramer cables.
- Bidirectional PoE (Power over Ethernet) — Auto–senses the extension line PoE status and either provides power to a remote POE acceptor such as a PoE wall–plate, or accepts power from a remote PoE provider such as a PoE matrix.
- HDMI Signal Extension — HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant. Supports deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D. EDID and CEC signals are passed through from the source to the display.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Multi–channel Audio Extension — Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.