VM-2D is a 1:2 distribution amplifier for up to 4K at 60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI 2.0 signals, complying with HDCP 1.4 content protection standard, via single-link DVI-I connections. The unit takes one DVI input, equalizes and reclocks the signal, and distributes it to two identical outputs.
High performance distributor - Professional 1:2 DVI distributor for up to 4K at 60Hz (4:2:0) video resolution signals. Via single-link DVI-I connections, one HDMI 2.0, HDCP 1.4 input signal is amplified and distributed to two identical output signals, with signals rebuilt using Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking™ Technology to gain longer distances.
HDMI signal transmission - HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4 compliant signal, supporting Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, 7.1 PCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K and 3D. EDID signals are passed through from the source to the displays.
Suitable for highly reliable operation of high-quality professional AV deployments via lockable cable connections.
- Lockable wiring connections
- Up to 10.2Gbps bandwidth
- DVI 1.0, HDMI 2.0, HDCP 1.4 compliance
- Size - tools - mount 3 units side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter
- Secured operation - Highly-secured operation is ensured by lockable wiring connectivity with protection against unintentional cables connection
- HDMI signal transmission - HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4 compliant signal, supporting deep color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, 7.1 PCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, 2K, 4K and 3D, EDID signals are passed through from the source to the displays
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ - Intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass-through algorithm that ensures Plug-and-Play operation for DVI source and display systems
- User-friendly operation - Comprehensive signal distribution features and signal mode-forcing options such as RGB forcing, with convenient EDID selection front panel button
- Cost-effective field maintenance - Mini-USB connection for simple field firmware upgrade using the Kramer K-Upload tool, status indicators for fast and effective troubleshooting
- Easy installation - Compact TOOLS™ fanless enclosure for over-ceiling mounting or side-by-side rack mounting
- Suitable for medical market operation rooms and other critical multimedia applications, governmental market hi–reliability AV applications, rental and staging events