18G 4K HDR HDMI ProScale Digital Scaler with HDMI, USB–C and VGA Input
VP-426C is a high-performance digital scaler for HDMI, USB Type-C and computer graphics/HDTV signals. The unit up- or down-scales the selected video signal to resolutions up to 4K at 60 (4:4:4) at a maximum data rate of 18Gbps (6Gbps per graphic channel).
- High–Performance Professional Scaler — Up–scales or down–scales HDMI, USB type–C and VGA/HDTV signals to any resolution up to 4K at 60 (4:4:4)
- Fast, Smooth Manual and Auto Switching Between Sources — Select the HDMI, USB Type–C or VGA/HDTV input, or configure the device to automatically select the active source
- Flexible Analog Audio Embedding and Extraction (De–embedding) — The user can select the unbalanced analog audio input to embed into the HDMI output signal. On the output, the user can select to extract the audio signal and output it as balanced analog au
- EDID Handling — Reading and storage of the video acceptor's EDID
- Convenient Control-Control the unit using an OSD (On–Screen Display) via front panel buttons and input selector, video freeze and resolution reset front panel buttons. Additionally, connect to the contact closure connector for remote switching of source