4x2 4K HDR HDMI HDCP 2.2 Matrix Switcher
VS-42H2 is a high-performance 4x2 matrix switcher for 4K HDR HDMI signals. It reclocks and equalizes the signals and can route any one of four HDMI, HDCP-compliant sources (selectable) to any or all outputs simultaneously.
- High-Performance AV Matrix - Switches 4 4K at 60Hz (4:4:4) HDR HDMI HDCP-compliant signals to 2 18G 4K at 60Hz (4:4:4) HDR HDMI HDCP-compliant outputs at up to 18G data rate. Signals are HDCP 2.2/1.4 compliant.
- Kramer Equalization and reKlocking™ Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- EDID Management - Individual EDID management per input. Captures and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Flexible Content Protection - Selectable HDCP per input.
- Quick Access to Common Configurations - Save up to six preset configurations.