VS-84UT is an all-in-one 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) audio-video presentation system with integrated range extension and an integrated control system master. The unit switches the video, embeds the audio, and outputs the signal to both HDMI™ and HDBaseT 2.0 with USB extension and PoE on the HDBaseT output ports. Outstanding audio support includes balanced stereo audio, unbalanced stereo audio, and de-embedded audio sources that output to embedded audio, balanced stereo audio as well as a power amplified audio output.
VS-84UT includes a master room controller that can operate over Ethernet (LAN) with control ports that include: one bidirectional RS-485, four RS-232, four IR, four GPI/O, and eight relays to control a wide variety of AV devices. It includes a KNET™ connector interface that enables access to the master controller from auxiliary room controllers such as control keypads. The unit can also provide power to auxiliary room controllers via the KNET™ connectors. VS-84UT includes an Ethernet gateway to control and manage remote I/O ports.
- Versatile All–in–One Solution — Provides a high–performance AV presentation matrix, powerful HDBaseT signal extender and fully featured, programmable master room controller in one unit
- High–Performance, Professional AV Matrix — Switches 6 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI inputs and 2 HDBaseT 2.0 signals to 2 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI outputs and 2 HDBaseT 2.0 signals at up to 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphics channel) data rate
- Flexible Audio Extraction, Embedding and Control Options — Includes 4 balanced stereo or 8 microphone audio inputs (selectable), 4 unbalanced stereo inputs, 2 line–out balanced stereo audio outputs and one audio amplified output
- Powerful HDBaseT Extender — Extends signals up to 100m at 4K @60Hz (4:2:0), up to 130m (430ft) at full HD (1080p @60Hz 36bpp), and up to 180m (590ft) at ultra mode and full HD (1080p @60Hz 24bpp)
- Programmable Master Room Controller — Connect multiple peripheral devices and control them using intuitive embedded web pages. Schedule actions and macros to automate device control
- Multi–Client IP — Simultaneous IP control communication with up to 15 IP control clients
- IP Port Extension and Control — Ethernet port connects to control gateways for I/O port extending, and operating IP controlled devices
- Easy Installation — 19” enclosure for rack mounting a unit in a 2U rack space with included rack ears and universal 100–240V AC power connection
- Advanced EDID Management per Input
- Classroom, lecture theaters and education application
- Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, hotels and churches