Increase your IT closet’s potential with a Wiremold® Power Commander® Power Distribution Unit (PDU). The dual circuit design allows you to safely draw a total of 30 or 40 Amps per unit, doubling your capacity from the 15A and 20A models. Among the first in the industry to meet the new UL60950-1 1st Edition and ITE standards, the Power Commander PDU features UL489 Listed breakers to increase the safety and reliability of distributed power. Upgrade to units containing embedded or remote ammeters to maximize current draw and locally monitor current fluctuations. Designed to support your valuable IT equipment used in cabinets and enclosures, the Power Commander PDU is the ideal solution to everexpanding power needs in a confined space.
Two circuits with two 15A resettable circuit breakers and two lighted remote LCD digital ammeters. Eighteen 20A outlets with T-slots, black housing. 12' (3.6m) cord. Length 48" (1.3m). Includes two (2) 7' (1.2m) patch bables, two (2) remote displays, and one (1) rack mountable faceplate.
- Dual circuit design
- Two easy access circuit breakers provide overload protection
- Built in universal slide mounting rail
- T-slot mounting rail allows several mounting options in tight spaces
- Aesthetic narrow aluminum profile
- Now available in black, the streamlined housing saves valuable space
- Creates highly reliable connections to reduce potential point of failure