The 880 Series Floor Box provides an excellent solution for the low density power or communication requirements in open space areas. The 880 Series brings the power or communication service directly to the workstation. The 880 Series comes in a cast iron version for on grade applications and an economical stamped steel version for above grade applications. The 880 Series is supported by one of the most complete lines of brass, brushed aluminum, and nonmetallic activations in the industry. Some applications for the 880 Series Floor Box are retail facilities, commercial offices, hotels, and financial institutions.
- Snap down ring assembly for steel floor boxes, labor saver
- Fully adjustable box
- Can adjust before and after concrete pour
- Handles single and duplex devices
- Economical solution for low density power requirements
- Two different depths
- Accommodates various pour depths and wiring capacity requirements