Wiremold® offers a full line of enclosures which support integrated zone systems. These enclosures create an intermediate or remote consolidation point that may be tested and secured prior to adding drops for voice and data outlets. Further, a remote consolidation point or zone enclosure reduces costs associated with moves, adds and changes. These enclosures are plenum rated by UL and may be used in environmental air spaces. The enclosures also allow the user to save space in tight areas by providing connectivity in a traditional drop ceiling or raised floor. This not only conserves valuable space, but may provide the added benefit of reducing cooling requirements in potentially crowded equipment and data control rooms by moving active equipment to alternate sites. The substantial cost savings incurred by using access points in support of a zone cabling system, make these products a must in all office infrastructure.
- Accepts a wide variety of Patch Panels & Wiring Blocks for copper and fiber applications
- High capacity, reduced number of enclosures required
- Key locks, provide added security
- Simplified moves, adds, and changes
- Easy access reduces network downtime and labor costs associated with moves adds and changes
- 2' x 2' size, designed to integrate into standard drop ceiling grids
- Custom units are available for unique projects with special requirements